We are looking for a highly personable, strategically minded and solutions driven account manager with hands on project management experience to help deliver creative content campaigns that drive results for our clients.
You will not only be responsible for assisting our Account Directors on all thing’s client service related (contact reports, estimates, scope of works, timing plans, budget management and project management will all come naturally to you) but also growing client relationships and running projects on your own.
- Assisting 2 Account directors on the day to day running of their client accounts.
- The day to day running of your own client projects.
- Estimating, planning and scoping new briefs.
- Briefing teams and ensuring clients expectations are brought to life.
- Project managing client campaigns ensuring all are delivered on time, within budget and in line with creative expectations.
- Keeping teams up to date on project status, monitoring and highlighting risks and solving problems that arise.
- Spotting opportunities to improve and upsell to clients.
- Working closely with our Operation manager to ensure resource is booked, teams briefed, and time allocated correctly.
- Attending client meetings, maintaining contact reports and minutes and when required present proposals.
- Challenge clients on KPIs, budgets to ensure performance is optimised.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when.
- Project performance targets are hit.
- Project KPIs are hit.
- Client growth is maintained.
- Client feedback is positive.
- You develop deep relationships with your clients.
- You continue to develop and grow in your role.
More than this it’s about how you go about your days at SevenC3. We love it when people are:
- Passionate about their jobs and making them a success.
- A reliable, friendly colleague and inspiring member of the team.
- Creative and open minded to come up with the best solution or new initiative.
- Positive always, with the ability to rise above any setbacks.
- Confident to admit when something isn’t working, come up with ideas, make changes for the better.
- Keen to develop themselves, share what you learn and use new knowledge to make things better.
- Self-aware, decent and considerate, able to diffuse situations and can work well with different characters under pressure.
- Eager to take part in building a great culture, whether that’s coming to our Summer party or volunteering to become a mentor, feedback how you feel. It all makes a difference.
We’d love you to have experience of:
- Estimating, scoping, project managing creative print, digital, social, video projects
- Paprika – or any other end to end job management experience
- Trello – managing Kanban boards
- A client facing role, keeping contact reports
- Working closely with strategists, creative and production teams.
Hours and Location
Our office is in Farringdon but we’re all working very successfully from home at the moment and are happy for people to blend home/office working post Covid. However, you must be able to commute to the London office easily post Covid restrictions
Our core hours are 9.30-5.30 Monday- Friday. This role is advertised as a full time role but please talk to us about part time hours if this is your preference
In return you get …
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexibility, we’re very open to a variation in working patterns. Providing it works for the business and works for you we’re happy.
- Occupational Pension- currently 4% matched pension contributions
- Vitality Healthcare- single cover
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Regular access to a wealth of wellbeing initiatives from mindfulness and CBT practitioners to yoga classes
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties plus a calendar of treats/food/drink and team social events to keep you cheery throughout the year, even during Covid
SevenC3 is an equal opportunities employer to all employees and applicants. Diversity isn’t enough, we believe in the power of unity; we believe in fairness and we value the kinetic energy that being truly inclusive has on the culture of a business. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You need to have a current and full UK work permit and be able to work from our London office at least once a week post Covid. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com REF AMMAR by 19th Feb 2021.