SevenC3 is part of the C3 family, Europe’s largest content marketing network. We believe in creating content that matters. Here in London, we have a varied client list that we’re really proud of, from Sainsbury’s magazine to EY and The Perfume Shop. We’re a friendly bunch and take a holistic approach, blending wellbeing and mental health, personal aims and business targets to get the best performance from everyone.
The role - Project Manager, 35k - 40k
We are looking for a Project Manager to work with and lead client and internal teams in the planning and execution of complex client projects. You will work across all channels, using the agreed workflows and processes while meeting business objectives.
You must be experienced in project managing cross-channel content, be super organised, confident and have a meticulous approach to project planning, estimating and delivery.
This job spec outlines what you do – but how you do it is just as important. It’s about working hard without losing your sense of humour or your respect for those around you, adding genuine value through quality work and a drive to be the best, and working as part of a team with colleagues and clients towards success.
- Receiving and interpreting client briefs and scoping out projects, creating detailed SOWs, timing plans and cost estimates for each, and project managing them from concept to delivery.
- Project managing shoots and liaising with and organising third-party suppliers (including but not limited to food stylists, video production companies and photographers).
- Monitoring project performance and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to, while managing and escalating risk to department heads.
- Working with the ops manager to ensure projects are always planned around resource availability and skills are matched to work requirements.
- QC’ing all final work prior to print/deployment, ensuring all assets are as they should be across all channels, all the time.
- Confidently liaising with and managing a multitude of external relationships, including trading teams, ATL agencies and suppliers.
- Managing and running the commercial aspect of websites using Google Ad Manager.
- Providing any reporting and final costs of completed projects to the head of department.
- Being a pioneer for continual process improvements and lead others to follow suit.
- Reporting ongoing and final reconciliation of creative solutions to heads of the commercial team.
You must have the following skills:
- Experience in working on and organising shoots (food advantageous).
- Experience in project managing cross-channel content from in-print mag advertorials and special projects, digital display, video and social.
- An understanding of Kanban and Scrum approaches to project management.
- Vast experience in the creation of project plans and cost estimates.
- Proven record of performing a project management function in a fast-paced environment across print, digital, video and social. You’ll have your first job or at least three years’ experience under your belt.
- Excellent organisational skills, possessing the innate ability to prioritise and multitask, and take the complex and break it down into simple actionable steps.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills alongside being an excellent communicator.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role.
- Super proactive and committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience of Paprika, Trello and project management tools would be an advantage.
More than this, it’s about how you go about your days at SevenC3. We love it when people are:
- Passionate about their jobs and making them a success.
- A reliable, friendly colleague and inspiring member of the team.
- Creative and open-minded to come up with the best solution or new initiative.
- Positive always, with the ability to rise above any setbacks.
- Confident to admit when something isn’t working, come up with ideas and make changes for the better.
- Keen to develop themselves, share what you learn and use new knowledge to make things better.
- Self-aware, decent and considerate, able to diffuse situations and can work well with different characters under pressure.
- Eager to take part in building a great culture, whether that’s coming to our summer party or volunteering to become a mentor and feedback how you feel. It all makes a difference.
- Able to work well within teams of different disciplines – editorial, strategy, design, account management.
- Great with people and able to build a trusted and fruitful working relationship with clients and colleagues.
Hours and Location:
We’ve just launched our Agile Working Policy which aims to retain the best bits of remote working while welcoming back the social and creative interaction needed for employee happiness and business success. The focus is more on output and a cohesive culture and less on physical location. Employees will work on average 2 days from our new office space FORA Clerkenwell, and 3 days from home but there is total trust in individuals and teams to flex this blend of home/office working to create the optimal work-life balance while getting the work done in the best way.
Our core hours are 9.30-5.30 Monday to Friday. This role is advertised as a full-time role but please talk to us about part-time hours if this is your preference.
In return you get …
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexibility; we’re very open to a variation in working patterns. Providing it works for the business and works for you, we’re happy.
- Occupational pension – currently 4% matched pension contributions
- Vitality healthcare – single cover
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Regular access to a wealth of wellbeing initiatives from mindfulness and CBT practitioners to yoga classes
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties, plus a calendar of treats/food/drink and team social events to keep you cheery throughout the year.
SevenC3 is an equal opportunities employer to all employees and applicants. Diversity isn’t enough, we believe in the power of unity; we believe in fairness and we value the kinetic energy that being truly inclusive has on the culture of a business. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You need to have a current and full UK work permit and be able to work from our London office at least once a week post Covid restrictions. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com REF PMJUL by Monday 9th August.